- From June 2016: Assistant Professor at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- October 2014 to May 2016: Fellow at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland.
- October 2010 to September 2014: Junior Research Fellow at King’s College, Cambridge, UK.
- October 2010 to September 2013: Herchel-Smith Postdoctoral Fellow at the Kavli Institute for Cosmology Cambridge (KICC) and at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (DAMTP), Cambridge, UK.
- November 2008 to September 2010 : Postdoctoral researcher at the Institut de Physique Théorique (IPhT), in the group of Dr. Francis Bernardeau, CEA Saclay, Paris, France.
- October 2004 to October 2008 : Ph.D. Student in cosmology, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
Thesis supervisor : Prof. Ruth Durrer
Thesis title : Theoretical and observational aspects of Dark Energy.
Thesis defense: 26 June 2008.
- October to December 2006 :
Visiting research student, University of Oxford, UK.
Supervisor : Prof. Pedro Ferreira.
- 2003-2004 : Diploma in mesoscopic physics, Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland.
Diploma advisor : Prof. Vincenzo Savona.
Diploma title: Electron-phonon interactions in semiconductor quantum dots.
- 1999-2003 : Undergraduate studies in physics, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland.
Grants and Awards
- October 2012: University of West Australia Research Collaboration Awards (10’000 A$), in collaboration with Dr. Danail Obreschkow.
- July 2009: Award from the Swiss Physical Society for my PhD thesis, recompensing a “research project of outstanding quality in all areas of physics”, sponsored by ABB Schweiz AG.
- Since July 2013: Coordinator of the theory work package “WP9: Relativistic effects in observations” of the Euclid mission.
- May 2013 to December 2014: Co-chair of the cosmology working group for the gravitational waves experiment eLISA, with Dr. Chiara Caprini.
- Referee for: Physical Review Letters, Physical Review D, JCAP, General Relativity and Gravitation, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, the Astrophysical Journal.
- Since October 2011: Organisation of the cosmology seminars, joint between DAMTP, the IoA and Cavendish Astrophysics, DAMTP, Cambridge.
- November 2009 to September 2010: Organisation of the journal-club at IPhT, CEA-Saclay.
- March 2014: Invited lectures on Galaxy Clustering at the 44th Saas Fee Advanced Course on Astronomy and Astrophysics: “Cosmology with Wide-Field Surveys” (7 hours).
- Michaelmas Term 2013: Supervision for Cosmology Part III, DAMTP, Cambridge, Dr Daniel Baumann.
- Since October 2012: Supervision of Richard Wolstenhulme, PhD student at the Institute of Astronomy (co-supervisor: Dr. Anthony Challinor).
- Michaelmas and Lent Term 2012/13: Supervision of a Part III Essay, DAMTP, Cambridge.
- Michaelmas and Lent Term 2011/12: Supervision of a Part III research project, Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge.
- Michaelmas Term 2011: Supervision for Cosmology Part III, DAMTP, Cambridge, Prof. John Barrow and Dr Anthony Challinor.
- Michaelmas Term 2010: Supervision for Cosmology Part II, Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge, Prof. Paul Shellard.
- 2007-2008 : Teaching assistant for the course Methodes Mathematiques pour Physiciens, Geneva, Prof. M. Kunz.
- 2005-2007 : Teaching assistant for the course Mecanique Quantique II, Geneva, Prof. R. Durrer.
- 2004-2005 : Assistant for the Physics Laboratory for students in biology and physics, Geneva, Prof. M. Decroux.