CUSO lectures: large-scale structure
- November 3 2016: power spectrum, redshift space distortions
- November 10 2016: baryon acoustic oscillations, non-linearities
- November 24 2016: relativistic effects
- December 8 2016: lensing , 21cm
Here are the slides to the course given on November 8 2016: Energie sombre
Saas Fee Advanced Course
I gave a series of 7 lectures on large-scale structure at the 44th Saas Fee Advanced Course on Astronomy and Astrophysics, Cosmology with Wide-Field Surveys, which took place in Engelberg in March 2014.
You can watch the videos of the lectures here.
And here are the slides of the 7 lectures:
- Lectures 1&2 on the power spectrum: powerspectrum.pdf
- Lectures 3&4 on redshift-space distortions: rsd.pdf
- Lecture 5 on baryon acoustic oscillations: bao.pdf
- Lecture 6 on non-linear galaxy clustering: NL.pdf
- Lecture 7 on relativistic effects: relativistic.pdf